Question 100% Disk Usage

May 21, 2023
Even though there is no application that will stress the disk, my disk usage is stuck at 100% for no reason and makes the computer completely unusable. I thought the problem might be caused by the SSD, so I bought a new one, but it's still the same. Formatting works, but I don't want to format every month, is there any permanent solution? (Sorry for the screenshots are not in English)

RAM: Patriot Viper Steel 8GB 3000MHz DDR4 PVS48G300C6
SSD: PNY CS900 480GB (4 months old)
Graphics card: Palit GTX1650S 4GB
Motherboard: Asus Prime H410M-K
CPU: i3-10100F

onQinoE.png

vnUvI8V.png

May 21, 2023
use glary uilities and check start up program with os , also do a full virus and malwares scan
I've scanned with kaspersky and malwarebytes and both found no viruses, nothing suspicious in startup either. What else can I do?

I've scanned with kaspersky and malwarebytes and both found no viruses, nothing suspicious in startup either. What else can I do?
Disable Nvidia Shadow Play.
Uninstall Kasperski Antivirus.
Uninstall Armoury Crate.

Can you show a screenshot from Disk Management?
How much free space is on the drive. SSD will slow down considerably, when full.

May 21, 2023
Disable Nvidia Shadow Play.
Uninstall Kasperski Antivirus.
Uninstall Armoury Crate.

Can you show a screenshot from Disk Management?
How much free space is on the drive. SSD will slow down considerably, when full.
Gt8NMTv.png

Btw I can't say that this problem happens all the time, it happens 2-3 times a day and it fixes itself after 20-30 minutes or I have to restart the computer.

Last edited: