100 euro oem W10 home key not from pirate site need advice and help.

Mar 10, 2018
Hello guys i hope you are doing fine.

So my pc is almost ready and i need the final piece which is the OS, i can say that i almost fell for the trap of buying oem keys from sites that might scam me.The thing is that in my country there's a shop that builds pc's and they have their own W10 home oem keys but they are for 100 euros within a box here : https://www.msystems.gr/index.php?category=2815&product=19661 i once made a full build from them and i added that W10 but i had to get my money back because we had some issues because the case was lightly damaged and i didn't liked it.So i didn't had the chance to see if their windows are legit since they are using it in their builds.Guys what do you think this windows is a lot safer than the other sites out there who might scum you etc.I want to get the 100 euro instead of the 150 for now but dunno. Thanks guys.

EDIT: it says DSP but i think its the same as oem.

DSP - OEM :

OEM versions of Windows are identical to Full License Retail versions except for the following:

- OEM versions do not offer any free Microsoft direct support from Microsoft support personnel
- OEM licenses are tied to the very first computer you install and activate it on
- OEM versions allow all hardware upgrades except for an upgrade to a different model motherboard
- OEM versions cannot be used to directly upgrade from an older Windows operating system

Purchase direct from Microsoft Store for Windows 10 Home, either for a digital download or for a delivered USB pendrive is £119, so for Euros, should be around the same or a little cheaper.

Mar 10, 2018
In my country to buy W10 from microsoft is 45 euro more and i need to get around it for this time.I wanted to know if buying for now is a safe option since its way expensive etc.I mean it might be oem but it's like a different thing buying it from legal stores.What do you think?