[SOLVED] 100 % usage please help asap!

Jun 4, 2020
hey all I'm having a big issue with my pc. one day randomly I found my pc running super slow at time. i noticed animations and n game graphics were fine so I opened task manager and noticed my disk usage was at 100%. I have a Samsung 870 qvo 2tb and used Samsung's disk management app to check for bad blocks and the full scan came back as ok. I've tried disabling windows defender, no help. tried basically everything I've seen online and no help. I built this pc only about 3 months ago I shouldn't be having any issues. Please help! want to explore all options before buying a new ssd seeming how windows and the Samsung app say that my ssd is fine, I'm assuming its either about to die or just software related. thanks ion advanced.

Jun 4, 2020
I've used 1TB of the drive so far, the disk seems to be fine at the moment(I have cyberpunk running when playing games the disk seems fine) unfortunately hard to get much info and the temps are usually really low mainly have issue when the drive is idle/ low load. but opening games, loading windows after logging in, opening applications like Ableton and downloading games takes extremely long time and at times task manager shows that "system" task is the disk hog even though the process is only using 0.1 MB. seems like games have little to no issues, maybe a little longer loads but no latency or stuttering from loading in assets, mainly opening file manager and things of that nature having large issues. i tried running a windows file repair but no issues were found I tried stopping diagnostic check, I feel like I've done so many things i may be causing more. could it be worth to just do a clean windows install and see if it corrects the issue?

Jun 4, 2020
the only things that I installed around the time issues started to occur was call of duty cold war and the blizzard launcher, I had to update my drivers on my gpu to stop crashes in case that matters. Also my build
- ASUS z490-e MOBO
-10700k cpu
-32g corsair dominator RAM
-cooler master hyper 212 black addition cpu cooler
-corsair RMx 750watt psu
-5700 xt