Question 1070 doing whatever it wants. Control Panel missing!

Phazoner

Distinguished
Two weeks ago I got a 4K Freesync monitor which I connected next to my 1080p 240Hz G-Sync monitor. I managed to make both sync options to work properly, I tested it with Battlefield 1 running in the 4K monitor with Freesync, at first it crashed but then it was apparently working good.

After two weeks without playing with the computer I tried to play Fortnite and Battlefield and both worked only some of the times I tried to play (in the 240Hz monitor) They would run for less than 5 minutes ingame and then crash. Fortnite said it was a D3D error, something about the drivers, and Battlefield 1 was saying something about GPU unplugged. I tried to install the latest drivers and something went wrong, it was saying I haven't the latest Windows 10 Update (which isn't true). I tried a clean uninstall with DDU, which didn't work, an older driver, neither, and finally deleted old registries with CCleaner and I was capable of installing the older drivers, but the Nvidia Control Panel was totally missing. Via Geforce Experience I managed to install the latest drivers and I've been playing Batttlefield 1 without any problem for a while (I don't know if game crashes will come back) but Nvidia Control Panel is still missing. I could live without it but apparently it has activated V-Sync or some kind of dynamic sync(not freesync) as Battlefield 1 was pretty obviusly locking the framerate to 30FPS from time to time.

"nvcplui.exe" doesn't seem to exists in my PC, restarting Nvidia services via "services.msc" didn't help, restarting didn't help... I really can't find a way :(

Phazoner

Distinguished
Oh my god after uninstalling again and trying like one thousand times in different ways I found the problem. Malwarebytes was somehow ruining the installation. Turned it off, cleaned everything and I just have been able to install the latest drivers without any problem. Hope this helps anyone else with this problem.