1080 Ti and Ryzen 7 Giveaway!

Page 32 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chefabbott

Prominent
Sep 12, 2017
I would love to win this! My daughter and I want to start doing You Tube and Twitch videos and this would get us up and running!

manga222

Reputable
Jan 13, 2015
I really hope i will be the winner. Realy need a upgrade but not possible with no money.

My rig:
Pentium g3258 3.2ghz
32gb ddr3
gtx 950

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Well now it's upto committee, there'll be a commitee to decide who is on the committee to decide how the winners are chosen, a committee to decide who gets to choose the winners, another committee to decide which drawings come first, the runner ups or grand prize, then further committee to decide who gets to inform the winners, followed by another committee to decide how the winners are informed, ending in a final committee to decide whether or not the rest of us loosers get to know who the lucky ppl are.

Should take about 10 minutes after all appropriate ppl actually get a cup of coffee in them. This IS Tom's, not the government....

sceypt

Commendable
Aug 14, 2017

Who committees the committee?

spdragoo

Splendid
Ambassador

No, no, no...

You completely forgot about the committee that decides when to hold the other committee meetings, & the committee that decides which conference rooms need to be scheduled for each committee...:D

Dom_79

Distinguished

I don't mean to brag but I chaired the committee that reviewed the color of the folder that those committee conference room meeting minutes are filed in.

We kept it grey.

matthew_nicho2

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2008

Bureaucrat 1.0, I didn't know you where on Tom's!

ibjeepr

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2012

I was going to be on that committee but I decided to take an opportunity with the Department of Redundancy Department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts