[SOLVED] 120mm aio

Solution
like slightly better price to performance? Or does it beat the corsair in cooling?

The arctic does beat the corsair in cooling, but with such little differences, its really unimportant. Obviously, the arctic would be the one that I would recommend, but if you did happen to want a better looking cooler for very comporable performance, go ahead with the corsair.

Imposted

Reputable
Sep 25, 2019
The arctic is slightly better, but its really up to you as both are good coolers. Sure, one might beat another by a couple degrees, but in a real life situation, its not a big deal. If you like the aesthetics of the corsair one, I would go for it.
like slightly better price to performance? Or does it beat the corsair in cooling?

Flamebrander

Reputable
Aug 1, 2020

The arctic does beat the corsair in cooling, but with such little differences, its really unimportant. Obviously, the arctic would be the one that I would recommend, but if you did happen to want a better looking cooler for very comporable performance, go ahead with the corsair.

Solution