128/256

Maniac

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

§ <§@§.§> wrote:

> Any reviews available of identical cards with 128 and 256MB versions?

Which cards? LOL

--
maniac(at)chello.pl
BP Bemowo Team

"§" <§@§.§> skrev i en meddelelse
> Any reviews available of identical cards with 128 and 256MB versions?
>
> Thanks

Any reviews available of almost identical cards with 128 and 256bit
versions? ;-)

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

maniac wrote:
> § <§@§.§> wrote:
>
>> Any reviews available of identical cards with 128 and 256MB versions?
>
> Which cards? LOL

Any that have identical specs except amount of memory.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Clock´n Roll wrote:
> "§" <§@§.§> skrev i en meddelelse
>> Any reviews available of identical cards with 128 and 256MB versions?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> Any reviews available of almost identical cards with 128 and 256bit
> versions? ;-)

That's why I said identical. I've seen some cards with the same specs, both
256 bit, with 128 and 256MB versions and was wondering if anyone had some
reviews off hand.