1300$ pc worth building now ?

yuuhuu

Reputable
Nov 10, 2015
hey guys I finally scraped up all the cash I need and did my research and picked the parts:
i7 6700 non k
msi h170a gaming pro
16 gb hyperx fury
msi R9 390x
corsair CS750M
nzxt h440 v2 black/red
old 1tb hdd I have it
problem is im rly exited about the new amd zen and also the new pascal and polaris gpus so im torn between waiting and buying now I think its until mid 2017 till zen is fully out and the polaris fury and nvidia ti gpu are out and tested and stuff and I rly cant wait a full year so I think il flip the rig by them for 900$ do u think its worth it ? or should I wait is there hope for this year ?

Solution
CPU: I recommend that you get the overclockable version of the i7 processor. Even though you don't currently plan to overclock, it's always good to have the option in order to future-proof your build.
CPU Cooler: Might as well have a quality AIO water cooler.
Power Supply: The recommended power requirement for a R9 390X is a 700 watt PSU. However, by having a 1000 watt model, give yourself a lot of future GPU options. For instance, the Fury X2 should be coming out this year, and I'm guessing that it will have the same power requirement as two Fury X's in CF.
Case: By the way, in addition to the Black/Red combination, they also sell a matte black/red combo as well.

In answer to your question about whether...
CPU: I recommend that you get the overclockable version of the i7 processor. Even though you don't currently plan to overclock, it's always good to have the option in order to future-proof your build.
CPU Cooler: Might as well have a quality AIO water cooler.
Power Supply: The recommended power requirement for a R9 390X is a 700 watt PSU. However, by having a 1000 watt model, give yourself a lot of future GPU options. For instance, the Fury X2 should be coming out this year, and I'm guessing that it will have the same power requirement as two Fury X's in CF.
Case: By the way, in addition to the Black/Red combination, they also sell a matte black/red combo as well.

In answer to your question about whether to wait to buy your GPU now or in the future, I honestly don't know. But I think there is no reason to hold off on buying the rest of your build.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($381.99 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GTX 104.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: MSI H170A Gaming Pro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($129.99 @ Best Buy)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory ($65.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 390X 8GB Video Card ($389.99 @ Micro Center)
Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case ($118.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($119.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $1293.93
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-25 20:23 EST-0500

Solution