james067

Commendable
Mar 6, 2017
Hi All just bought a new 144hz display a Samsung LC27JG52QQUXEN and it seems to be rather blurry to me

it is running at 1440p with 144hz enabled it feels more like when you have motion blur in a game turned on and certain objects like my mouse pointer
leave trails behind when moving around really quickly

is this perception of blur just how it is on high refresh rate screens or is something wrong that causes it to go blurry?

at the minute it is really uncomfortable to play games as the blur makes me feel dizzy and sick

Hi All just bought a new 144hz display a Samsung LC27JG52QQUXEN and it seems to be rather blurry to me

it is running at 1440p with 144hz enabled it feels more like when you have motion blur in a game turned on and certain objects like my mouse pointer
leave trails behind when moving around really quickly

is this perception of blur just how it is on high refresh rate screens or is something wrong that causes it to go blurry?

at the minute it is really uncomfortable to play games as the blur makes me feel dizzy and sick
Is it an IPS/VA panel? If so check the monitors settings (on the actual monitor not windows) and check it’s running at “fast” response time.

james067

Commendable
Mar 6, 2017
I have been in the settings and changed response time to fastest which seemed to reduce the blur however still finding it hard to find settings without getting dizzy or sick do you have Any suggestion's on what I should use? Is it worth changing to 120hz mode?