16-bits MS-DOS-undersystem

system32/autoexec.nt. Systemfile is not appropriate to run ms-dos and windows
based programs. Pick close to continu.

-This is a error message I get now when trying to run ms-dos related
software like Borland Pascal 7 or old MS-DOS related games.-

I cant enter the programs anymore.

Can my autoexec.nt file got curupted?

Hi,

> Can my autoexec.nt file got curupted?

Yes, it can.

Error message when you install or start an MS-DOS or 16-bit Windows-based
program
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324767

This should help resolve this common problem. Basically, you will have to
expand new copies of command.com, autoexec.nt, and config.nt to the system32
folder from the WinXP CD or I386 folder on your hard drive. Sometimes, you
need to create new ones and overwrite the existing ones - the method is
described in the article.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/