Question 1hr of playing and the pc shuts down

irlstreamer

Prominent
Aug 30, 2023
Played tom clancys the division 2 and then the pc shuts down.. leaving both the ddr memory module rgb still on ... can't press the power button to switch it on ..

But after switching off the power button .then taking the plug out. Press the button to discharge and then back in it works

Thinking it was win 11 causing issues .so I did a clean install of win10
Then it maybe the nzxt c850 psu is on its way out
The game max aio 120 argb is working OK and temps aren't high when windows is on
Until I refer to the msi x570 manual to look at the debug numbers..
Over heating issue ? Plus i will get my computer dust blower to clean the gpu heatsink fins and any dust inside the psu .. it's hidden behind the mobo tray in a nzxt h9 elite dual chamber case with 8 fans .. a radeon rx6700 xt on a gpu vertical bracket with ryzen 9 5900xt msi x570i carbonwifi mobo 2 8gb 3600 ddr4 g skill ram
2 weeks ago I streamed for 3hrs of tom clancy 2 and this didn't happen

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

The game max aio 120 argb is working OK and temps aren't high when windows is on
+
ryzen 9 5900xt
You have the wrong cooler for the job, you're advised to get a 240mm AIO at the very least or something like a 280mm/360mm.

But after switching off the power button .then taking the plug out. Press the button to discharge and then back in it works
Do you feel a tingling sensation when you touch the metal part of your case and your bare feet are touching a (non-carpeted, non-wooden)tiled floor?

msi x570i carbonwifi mobo
This doesn't exist...might want to rehash the specs for your build as asked above.