had to buy external drives cause my c drive is full, so then i sent files
folders and everything i could to my new drive (f) but it is still on the c
drive and when i unistall it will not work of the new drive also when i
bring anthin up it is still on the c drive how do i change the details on any
folder

You CANNOT just copy applications (programs) to the new drive and expect
them to work. You are missing ALL the registry entries for them to work
which are kept in the Windows folder. You cannot move each registry entry
separately as there are simply hundreds of thousands of them.

You CAN move files such as documents, videos, music..... but PROGRAMS must
be UNINSTALL from the C:\ drive using Add/Remove Programs in the Control
Panel and then REINSTALLED .... selecting a Custom Install and chosing the
F:\ location as the place for them to be installed.
www.coribright.com