Question 2 monitors - second one doesnt show on windows

Kamykaze2019

Prominent
Jul 27, 2020
I'm trying to put a second monitor on my pc and I don't know why my pc doesn't detect it. I have a rtx 2070 and i'm sure it supports 2 screens. the ports that I use are a hdmi for my principal monitor and for the second i use a display port to dvi-d, both connected to my video card. I used a program to update all my drivers so i don't think is because of that, I tried setting the driver of the second monitor as the principal driver(second monitor: lg w2343t) but it didn't work. It's strange that the monitor starts when i restart the pc and plug in the cable again but then it switches to my main monitor and i don't know why it does that.
Please help if you know something.

Kamykaze2019

Prominent
Jul 27, 2020
yeah. it's the first thing i did but it says that another display is not detected
i was thinking it was some driver so i installed all divers that i could find but it didn't work, afterwards i was thinking that i might find some settings in bios but it didn't work, it must not be the cable because for some reason when i reconnect the cable and i restart the computer for a few seconds the monitor starts then it switches to my main monitor so it's not the cable