20 Mice That Shock And Awe (But Mostly Shock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
That dead mouse is repulsive beyond belief. Killing something for that purpose is just wrong. Although, somehow feeding one to a snake seems OK. I might need therapy.

The ugly hand would be kind of cool. I'd love to put one in my guest room, and have an unsuspecting guest come across that thing.

Or get that metal one and stick it with an antique computer and tell kids that it was the standard mouse in "the bad old days" (not to mention we had to walk 18 miles to school and got donkey-kicked if we were late, etc...).

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]how come no one on this site ever says first? is this the only forum on the internet without any douschebags [aside from those that spam ads]?[/citation]
I've stopped myself a few times... Keep it at least semi professional (excluding the flame wars). Can't say for the ads though, I always use FF with AdBlock+.

I think I'd bring the Minnie Mouse mouse to a LAN, just for the lulz.
I'd also carry my full size black steel tower with backpack straps, turn it on, and show how loud enthusiast-class air cooling can be.

I loved the first one (I'd put a nasty scorpion in it), and the grenade one. Be cool if the grenade mouse was two parts, one is a bluetooth receiver, and the other is the mouse, with the pin being set to a customizable command (such as, encrypt or destroy as many files as fast as possible because the FBI just knocked my door down).

Lots of fail though.

stridervm

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2008
A friend of mine has one of those Gun mouse(s). The extra weight kind of helps for the people that think that mouse are too light, the additional weight also helps avoid accidental mouse movement by just finger movement, but beyond that, it's just a novelty item.

G

eklipz330 might want to learn to spell douchebag before he worries about why kids aren't replying with "first"...

Some seam retarded while the "mouse mouse" looked better than a few and that says a lot being that it is hideous. Worse it will rot over time unless it sat on display only. They could do a mouse with a leather surface but they better tan the hide right or it will leave stains on ones hand after some use.

Ehsan w

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2009
mouse mouse?
wtf is wrong with people...this looks like something the people from 4chan would make.
disgusting, seriously wtF?

What's next?
A human hand as a mouse??
Oh...wait.......

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
seriously did they have to use a real mouse for the mouse mouse, some latex, stuffed animal hair, could have easily made that look with the use of any real rat body parts ... just sick they did a taxiderm version

G

Isn't the hand one kinda similar to Vampire Hunter D? A mouth in the palm of the hand.

zaixionito

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2010
I think that they are nice and all, but my $20, 3600DPI mouse is still more useful for gaming. I would like to see gaming mice that... Are for gaming...

CoryInJapan

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2008
Killing a mouse for novelty is just wrong...Its just a mouse.(Imuh get thumbs down for that one)But honestly..Its just a dumb mouse.

It is really really repulsive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.