Question (2022) Does Asus Ex-A320M Supports Ryzen 3 3200G Without Updating the Bios?

Aug 15, 2022
Hello, I bought an Asus Ex-A320M Gaming motherboard and It has an AMD 3000 series ready on the box and I check the last 4 digits of the barcode on the motherboard and it is 5605.
I want to know if this motherboard supports Ryzen 3 3200G without updating the bios.

Thank you for you answers.

Aug 15, 2022
Aug 15, 2022
Do you have the CPU and have you tried installing it?
I don't have the CPU yet. I'm still planning on buying a CPU that is compatible with my current motherboard.
Do you have an idea on what CPU is compatible with Asus Ex-A320M without updating bios and have Radeon Graphics?

Aug 15, 2022
Do you have the CPU and have you tried installing it?
I read that you can check the bios version of your motherboard by looking at the last 4 digits of the barcode located on your mobo. And it says on the box that it is 3000 series ready. I just want to make sure that Ryzen 3 3200G is compatible with this motherboard.

@DRagor, do you happen to know if this is commonplace across manufacturers?

I had read something similar to this in passing and never really checked or gave it credence. Sure would simplify troubleshooting for a lot of people.
I appreciate your reply, good info.
As I recall at least several mobo manufacturers do (or used to do) this. But of course each one of them does it in different way, so its usually good deal of googling for each individual case.

TRENDING THREADS