Question 3 long beeps, pause, repeat.. no display ?

Aug 21, 2023
MOBO:Asrock fatal1ty 990fx killer
CPU: 8350fx
GPU: GTX 1050
RAM: DDR3
PSU: EVGA 500w

Good day everyone.

As of recently my pc was functioning pretty well until I was greeted with a blue screen of death, I restarted my pc and while starting up it froze on the desktop and it no longer boots, no even into the bios…

When powering on the pc it provides 3 long beeps, pause and repeat . I tried reseating the ram, inserting them 1 by 1 In every slot and even bought a new stick of ram and did the same but no progress.. while some of the ram I used were different speeds I didn’t think I would affect the pc..

Everything in the pc functions properly and everything comes on when powered on.. I even clear the cmos by the jumper and battery but still no display. I don’t think any of my components are bad being that most of them are new and was function on a different motherboard..

Motherboard uses UEFI bios, I don’t think if this would help but any tips would be appreciated.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
I don’t think any of my components are bad being that most of them are new
From where did you get brand new AMD FX-8350 CPU and/or AsRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer MoBo? :??:

and was function on a different motherboard..
Emphasis on: WAS. Just because CPU was working with another MoBo, doesn't mean it is currently fine. Components can die at any given moment. Also, your CPU is 11 years old, MoBo 9 years old and either of them dying of old age wouldn't be that of a surprise.

When powering on the pc it provides 3 long beeps, pause and repeat .
Hardware failure.

One of the following, or all of them, are dead: CPU, MoBo, RAM, GPU, PSU.

Here, you need 2nd, compatible system, where to test out components individually, to see which work and which don't. Most likely suspects: MoBo, CPU, GPU. Also, what model is your EVGA PSU?