Question 3 months and still no solution

Jan 28, 2019
Okay, so I recently Built my new computer I will be streaming and gaming on.
UPDATE- I PUT THE NEW GRAPHICS CARD IN MY OLD COMPUTER AND IT WORKS FINE!
Specs:
Motherboard - MSI X470 GAMING PRO CARBON AM4 AMD
Processor - Ryzen 7 2700X
Graphics Card - MSI GeForce RTX 2070
RAM -CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)
Boot Drive -SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 250GB PCIe Gen3. X4, NVMe 1.3
Hard Drive - Seagate BarraCuda ST2000DM006 2TB 7200 RPM
PSU - Seasonic PRIME Ultra 850W 80+ Titanium Power Supply
Cooler - Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO

Windows 10 Home

So lets start with what I have Tried
~ Updating/Rolling back drivers
~Clean install of windows
~ Overclocking and Voltage Tweaking in Bios (Im not the best at this so I could have gone wrong here)
~ Trying a Single Monitor and Different cables
~ Power management options are tweaked
~ Temperature are not the problem
~ I even took out the CMOS battery, Uplugged my GPU and let it sit for about 5 minutes, then put it back together

The issue that occurs
I will be using my computer and watching something on youtube, or I will attempt to start my stream, or play Fortnite and it will crash and give me issues. I am able to benchmark my computer in 3D Mark without an issue. There will be times where it seems stable but is not. Its like whenever there is a high load on something it all crashes.

Last Night I turned on gameboost with "offset" voltage control and it was running stable, while I streamed and played Fortnite for about 2 hours without any lag or issues. But when I got on this morning and booted it up, the problem persisted.

I am actually at a lost of what to do and I have never asked a forum for help before, so I thought I might as well give it a shot....

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASEEEE???

try checking for stability with just two RAM modules installed in recommended dual channel slots, experimenting with different combos of two sticks....

Additionally, quite often, a mainboard will require less stringent timings or slightly reduced speeds when running 4 sticks of RAM compared to two....

Was your RAM kit a certified 32 GB kit (4 x 8 GB) sold as a kit together, or, a pair of 16 GB kits combined?

Jan 28, 2019
try checking for stability with just two RAM modules installed in recommended dual channel slots, experimenting with different combos of two sticks....

Additionally, quite often, a mainboard will require less stringent timings or slightly reduced speeds when running 4 sticks of RAM compared to two....

Was your RAM kit a certified 32 GB kit (4 x 8 GB) sold as a kit together, or, a pair of 16 GB kits combined?
[/QUOTE
Hey! thanks for the reply,. to start this is a 32 GB kit from Corsair (4 8GB Sticks). I have moved this RAM into my old rig and put my old 16 GB dual channel into the new RIG it is still unstable. The new RAM in my Old computer is working perfectly fine running @2400. I also did multiple test in the new system with the new ram at different volts, and frequencies and everything was unstable.

Jan 28, 2019
Is the system stable when everything (CPU, GPU, and memory) is running at stock speeds? Have you tested your memory? What are your CPU and GPU temperatures at idle and under load?
Hey thanks for the reply! Everything at stock is where it should be between 20c-40c at max speeds 60c-70c . in my other reply you can see what i did to test memory. at idle it seems stable, but if i were to open chrome and try to watch youtube, that does it. its just strange i can run 3D MARK and it doesn't crash, but it does while i try fortnite, or clone hero, or chrome. I am personally a little confused

EDIT: also at stock speeds it is not stable, the first reason i thought it was freezing was because of stock speeds and maybe the manufacturer had some type of error.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
What speed is your memory set to in your BIOS? If faster than 2133, lower it to that and then check for stability.

Have you run memtest?

Also, is your BIOS applying any sort of automatic OC (optimal performance) settings?

Is your BIOS the most recent version?

Jan 28, 2019
What speed is your memory set to in your BIOS? If faster than 2133, lower it to that and then check for stability.

Have you run memtest?

Also, is your BIOS applying any sort of automatic OC (optimal performance) settings?

Is your BIOS the most recent version?
I have tried 2000, 2133, 1950 i cant find anything stable. I have not run a memtest i will attempt that one day when i have time and no work.

I have cut on the automatic OC, and I have cut it off. neither is stable.
i updated my bios first, seeing as I thought that was the issue.