Question 3060 XC wont work with bigger working psu from other computer but other graphics cards will.

Sep 20, 2022
I have a 750watt bronze psu i have tested it and everything seems to work, except it wont work with my 3060 xc previously I used a 550 watt power supply from my old prebuild so everything should be better, on the 750w I have the cord labed
vga. I didnt see one labed pcie or anything so, connected that one to my graphics card, i have tested with the 1050 ti that came with it, and with another computers 1660, both work, only one that doesn't seem to be working is 3060 xc.

Sep 20, 2022
no bios?
what the debug led on the motherboard said?
Vga = pcie, same thing just different brands have different naming.

What connector are you plugging in? The 6pin or the 6+2pin?
i believe a 6 pin, its my buddy's computer ive been working on for him and im pretty stumped about what it could be. but so far my brain has come to this psu and this gpu dont like each other and I got to fix it so, bios was pretty usless to me as it didnt even see the gpu, but then we went and plugged the gpu into another pc and it was perfectly fine, also the pc that cant pick up the 3060 can pick up a 1050 ti or 1660 its pretty confusing. what should i try?