Question 3070ti TUFF underperforming really need your help

Mar 9, 2024
Hello gents recently for the past 5 months my pc has been underperforming extremely any game I would play for example, Red Dead 2, Hell Divers 2, Payday 3, Detroit Become Human, Elden ring, and so on. Any of these games I would play from the highest to the lowest graphics my pc would cap itself at 30-20-10-6fps then caps itself at that fps. I took my pc to CentreCom a couple days ago to get it stress tested only for them to come back 4 days later to say "your missing some files which we just installed for you". then yesterday after getting it back for 6 hours it worked as it shouldve but then went back to its original issue. I have also found out that my gpu utility is spiking uncontrollably from 100-50-79-0-5-68-55-100-99 etc. i dont know what to do at this point and really bummed with this system i have done my own stress testing and this is what i found if possible can i get some type of support by what any of this means?
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67446753

First things first.
Did all 4 sticks of your memory come in 1 package?
Or is it 2 kits of 2?
Your memory is running @2133 speed, instead of the 3200 it is rated for. Terrible for Ryzen processors.
Your SSD with 49GB free is too full. You need 150-200GB free space or performance nose dives. Varies by drive/brand but in that range. Your other drive with 233GB free space performs fine.
Lets start there and proceed as we have your answers.

Mar 9, 2024
First things first.
Did all 4 sticks of your memory come in 1 package?
Or is it 2 kits of 2?
Your memory is running @2133 speed, instead of the 3200 it is rated for. Terrible for Ryzen processors.
Your SSD with 49GB free is too full. You need 150-200GB free space or performance nose dives. Varies by drive/brand but in that range. Your other drive with 233GB free space performs fine.
Lets start there and proceed as we have your answers.
ill start rn and clear up space in ssd 1 but for memory sticks i have 2 16gb sticks (32gb). just freed up disck space to 179gb but how would i increase the running memory from 2133 to 3200?

Last edited:
Sorry I misread that part.
After drive clean up reboot and enter bios.
Set memory to 3200 with its XMP/DOCP profile. This should set speed,timings and voltage.
Save and exit.
After reboot, run UBM again and post results.

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry I misread that part.
After drive clean up reboot and enter bios.
Set memory to 3200 with its XMP/DOCP profile. This should set speed, timings and voltage.
Save and exit.
After reboot, run UBM again and post results.
just set my memory to 3200 with its XMP and DOCP profile only issue now is that UBM is trying to make me pay for a stress test keeps saying (pro). also games began to crash after I launch any way to fix that?

Last edited:
Did you get a kit of 2 sticks in one pack? or 2 separate packs.?
You can raise the memory voltage slightly.
From 1.35v up to 1.4v max for normal use but not recommended for 24/7 use like rendering,folding, etc....
UBM is trying to switch to a subscription model for income.
Wait a few minutes or an hour and try again.