Question 3080 and ryzen 9 5900x valorant

Sep 12, 2022
hey guys so i've been having strutts lately my fps drop from 500 to 250 whenever im fighting someone on val which is i think affecting my sens (when i shoot my sens feel way heavier, struggling to drag down and track) tried playing on a weaker build on a friend but the sens feels way better and no issues. question is what could be causing those issues?

hey guys so i've been having strutts lately my fps drop from 500 to 250 whenever im fighting someone on val which is i think affecting my sens (when i shoot my sens feel way heavier, struggling to drag down and track) tried playing on a weaker build on a friend but the sens feels way better and no issues. question is what could be causing those issues?

By sens do you mean mouse sensitivity?
Have you monitored CPU/GPU usage and thermals while in-game? Any spikes or drops associated with the stutters?

Sep 12, 2022
yes by sens i mean mouse sens, cpu usage is kinda low at 29% when playing power usage very high didnt check gpu usage, and whenever i'm in a gunfight fps drops like from 500 to 250 230

Sep 12, 2022
What are your cpu and gpu temperatures when in game?
Did this game work ok previously?
Do other games work ok?
Do you have the latest gpu driver installed?
yep latest gpu/chipset driver installed at the start it was just fine the game was smooth and everything cpu temp 29 (20% usg) gpu(11% usg) 60temp power usage very high