Question 4070 Ti running much slower than expected ?

Oct 30, 2022
Hey, recently my 3070 broke so I managed to buy a 4070 Ti to replace it. Originally it wouldn't fit in my case so with some plyers I managed to bend back half of my case to get it in (card is gigabyte OC). After restarting me pc a few times card seems to be working well, except fps wise it was nearly identical to my 3070 so I was a little confused. After running the user benchmark test I kept on getting very poor results for my GPU consistently. Anyone know why? I have some decent OC settings on too. This is my most recent run. Any help would be appreciated! Temps reach 65 max*
Asus TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS Performance Results - UserBenchmark

Hey, recently my 3070 broke so I managed to buy a 4070 Ti to replace it. Originally it wouldn't fit in my case so with some plyers I managed to bend back half of my case to get it in (card is gigabyte OC). After restarting me pc a few times card seems to be working well, except fps wise it was nearly identical to my 3070 so I was a little confused. After running the user benchmark test I kept on getting very poor results for my GPU consistently. Anyone know why? I have some decent OC settings on too. This is my most recent run. Any help would be appreciated! Temps reach 65 max*
Asus TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS Performance Results - UserBenchmark
Update the mobo bios your a little behind.

Update the chipset driver if that's needed.