Question 43000 degrees Celsius or -5 degrees Celsius in my onboard graphics.

Jul 21, 2024
Well hello everyone! I'm new here and I have a problem.
It turns out, that we built a PC with my wife, we used my old A-10 7860K with R7 onboard graphics.
I've never had or seen anything like this, if you see the temps in task manager, it reports like the GPU is almost 43.000 degrees or -5 degrees.
But it turns out that HWInfo states that the temps are "OK" (60-70 degrees while playing some games (AOE 3 DE for example).
And MSI Afterburner says that the temps are 23-25 degrees Celsius.
I don't know what is the problem, and what could be causing it, I re installed Windows 11 3 times so far.

Specs:
AMD A-10 7860K
R7 onboard graphics (2gb)
16 gb of RAM (DDR3 Kingston Fury)
Motherboard AsRock FM2A68H-DG3+
Windows 11 Home 23H2

kanewolf

Titan
Well hello everyone! I'm new here and I have a problem.
It turns out, that we built a PC with my wife, we used my old A-10 7860K with R7 onboard graphics.
I've never had or seen anything like this, if you see the temps in task manager, it reports like the GPU is almost 43.000 degrees or -5 degrees.
But it turns out that HWInfo states that the temps are "OK" (60-70 degrees while playing some games (AOE 3 DE for example).
And MSI Afterburner says that the temps are 23-25 degrees Celsius.
I don't know what is the problem, and what could be causing it, I re installed Windows 11 3 times so far.

Specs:
AMD A-10 7860K
R7 onboard graphics (2gb)
16 gb of RAM (DDR3 Kingston Fury)
Motherboard AsRock FM2A68H-DG3+
Windows 11 Home 23H2
First, your CPU is not officially Windows 11 compatible.
Have you tried monitoring with AMD's Overdrive software ? Your hardware is SO OLD that AMD no longer has links to OverDrive but if you google you will find some reasonable sites that still host it (guru3d, TechSpot)

Reactions: Jakeeeeee_Ok
Jul 21, 2024
First, your CPU is not officially Windows 11 compatible.
Have you tried monitoring with AMD's Overdrive software ? Your hardware is SO OLD that AMD no longer has links to OverDrive but if you google you will find some reasonable sites that still host it (guru3d, TechSpot)
No I didn't, but I'll do that asap! Thank you!