Discussion 486 retro PC gaming music video??

:ROFLMAO: Brilliant!

I specially like the Windowed vids of the band, pixelated to bits and frame drops all over the shop!

Very clever! And the sounds aren't oo bad either.

Ah, man. Some of the games.....Loved my Starwars : Tighfighter and such back then. Doom etc. Very good.

Xenophage

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2009
:ROFLMAO: Brilliant!

I specially like the Windowed vids of the band, pixelated to bits and frame drops all over the shop!

Very clever! And the sounds aren't oo bad either.

Ah, man. Some of the games.....Loved my Starwars : Tighfighter and such back then. Doom etc. Very good.
Thanks so much! Yeah, my idea was that absolutely everything in the video should be running on the 486, including the performances. So I made a full-length video of the performance, encoded it at 320x200 resolution using the Video-1 codec that I knew Media Player in Windows 3.11 could handle. Then I blew the video window up a little bit, forcing my 486 to do some extra work to really get that pixelated, choppy feeling you remember from the days of MS Encarta.

Anyway thanks for noticing. You're the only one who has commented on that aspect! If you could, it would help me out if you dropped this comment on the youtube video, and/or subscribe. Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS