Question 5600x not oosting on Aorus x570 (bios updated)

Mar 20, 2021
so i buy the x570 elite first and using it with 2600x for a while now, and when im swithching to 5600x it didnt work(Did not even POST), i already tried update the bios and using F32,F33e, and the first out of the box bios that is F30 but nothing works. it is perfectly fine when im using it with my 2600x, and all of this got me thinking if i got a faulty cpu a faulty 5600x i send it back and today they told me there is no problem with the CPU, its working fine on their test bench and send the video evdience that is working perfectly fine in their test bench. the weird thing is im using F33e (latest bios) didnot post with the WORKING 5600x and when i just switch the cpu with 2600x it suddenly just work and got into windows just becuase i cahnged a single parts that is the cpu fix the not posting problem. but the 5600x is working in their testbench. @.@

So im just done reading some article, does a usb stick above 16 gb for bios update dont work if thats the case i might find my problem, for now i updated the F32,F33e i use the 128gb stick and in the bios interface it shows that im running F32,F33e. please let me know

im so confuse man anybody help?