Question 5v connector

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018
I am building a pc for a friend and I purchased this case
DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 V3 ADD-RGB 3F PC case E-ATX Supported,Motherboard or Button Control of SYNC of Addressable RGB Devices of Any Brands 3x120mm ADD-RGB Fans Pre-Installed

with that I purchased a b365m ds3h from gigabyte but I don't think this motherboard has a 5v connector also the case came with a adapter has a female connector where I can plug the 5v 3 pin into but it goes to vdg 3 pin (female connector) and a male 3 pin connector with this written on it C8 HJSY, he said its fine if the rgb doesn't work but I want him to have it working what does the adapter do and what do I plug the vdg connecter to and the C8 HJSY into.

Thanks

DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 V3 ADD-RGB 3F PC case E-ATX Supported,Motherboard or Button Control of SYNC of Addressable RGB Devices of Any Brands 3x120mm ADD-RGB Fans Pre-Installed

with that I purchased a b365m ds3h from gigabyte but I don't think this motherboard has a 5v connector also the case came with a adapter has a female connector where I can plug the 5v 3 pin into but it goes to vdg 3 pin (female connector) and a male 3 pin connector with this written on it C8 HJSY, he said its fine if the rgb doesn't work but I want him to have it working what does the adapter do and what do I plug the vdg connecter to and the C8 HJSY into.

Thanks
They are not compatible, MB has only 12v RGB and case ARGB 5v. They work in completely different ways

Dec 25, 2020

Thanks
Hey, did you ever find out what to do with the connectors because I bought a Deep Cool case and it has these weird connectors I have never seen. I was wondering if you knew what to do with them because I’m currently stuck.