6200 connect to laptop

DC

I am trying to connect my laptop to my Nokia 6200 using GPRS. I have setup
the connection on my laptop according to the Nokia PC Suite guide, but when
I try to connect I get an error message on my phone that I need to subscribe
to GPRS?
I can connect to GPRS with my phone browser with no problem.

Can anyone offer any help on what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance.
DC

Not having seen the "Nokia PC Suite guide" I don't know what settings
you are trying to use. Can you post the AP, Username, and password your
trying. I just posted the settings I'm using in the "What's up with
MIX?" thread.