7 graphics - much more than Vista with new paint, it would appear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck Norris

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2008
I hope that Microsoft has learned from its "Vista Capable" marketing fiasco and that it will make it easier for the typical Windows user to know what he is buying this next time around.

It's nice to hear that the window manager will work faster and better but I assume that it will need more than integrated graphics to work properly... so this might mean little to the next generation 'average' user, and as far as I know, DX11 is really more like a DX10.5 and not as different as DX10 is to DX9.

The real reason to root for Windows 7 is still that it will (hopefully) be what Vista should have been in the first place: lean, optimized, and full of unique flavor.

rcarm

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2008

you do know that you can just click on the far right of the address bar so you can type stuff in, right?

IzzyCraft

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2008

People don't like change although i will say the type in is great for those with like large amount of stuff but to me i usually have a very clean menu so i didn't like it at first either now i go either way is fine.

Jake_Barnes

Splendid

This Mod ... here :hello:

And no, I'm not trying to tell anybody anything. People asked us for an early Windows 7 Forum, so they could discuss "news", rumors, etc. It's way premature, but wtf.

I often post articles I find elsewhere that relate to the/a topic, but that does not mean I agree with the writer (or even care, for what it's worth). I do this in many different forums here, just to stimulate some dialog. If you disagree (or have a temper tantrum, like some here are apt to do), then your argument is with the writer of the article, not me. I'm actually getting a bit tired of people taking issue with me posting links to articles - if they contain new information, then I will often post it, even if I disagree with the writer.

So take issue with the writer, not this Moderator!

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador
Oh hail mighty mod,
Of course, you must be trying to stimulate the minds of your subjects/underlings. Seriously, many people do this so its only normal. I'm glad that person knows now.

(If you understood none of what I just said, that's normal)

Status
Not open for further replies.