[SOLVED] 9700k Build, $1600 budget

Jan 29, 2019
Hi people, regards from Argentina!
I'm trying to build a home pc, basically for games and daily uses (browsing, videos, etc). The problem is that in my country the hardware could be classified in two ways: old/outdated components at a very high price and newer components at extremely expensive prices. With that in mind, what I want to build is something that will last at least 5 years without me having to make a lot of modifications to it. If you could give me your opinions, I'd be very grateful.

Approximate Purchase Date: this week or next week at the most.
Budget Range: $1600 ($60.000 pesos)
System Usage from Most to Least Important: Games, browsing, movies.
Are you buying a monitor: No, i have a Samsung FHD 32"
Parts to Upgrade: CPU, Mobo, RAM, , SSD, Case
Do you need to buy OS: No, I currently use Windows 7 but plan to switch to Win 10
Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Well, basically they're two places, averaging variety and price: Compragamer , Mercadolibre . Please, don't laugh too hard!
Parts Preferences: Intel, msi, Gigabyte (but I'm open to any option)
Overclocking: Maybe in the future
SLI or Crossfire: No
Your Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080
I'm going to reuse MSI Gtx 1070 Ti, WD Blue 1T

The prices are in dollars as of today, between parentesis the price in Argentine pesos. Some things I will buy in cash and others with credit card

Intel Core i7 9700K $640.68 (23.780 pesos)
Msi Mpg Z390 Gaming Edge Ac $336 (12.500 pesos) or Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi $318 (11.800 pesos)
Cooler Master Master Air MA410P RGB $52 (1950 pesos)
Kingston DDR4 8GB 2666MHz HyperX Fury Black X2 $183 (6.810 pesos)
SSD Gigabyte UD Pro 512GB $123 (4.600 pesos)
Sentey Z20 $94 (3.500 pesos)
Seasonic 620W M12II-620 80+ Bronze Full Modular $88 (3.300 pesos) or Seasonic 750W Focus 80 PLUS Gold $140 (5.200 pesos)

Why I chose this configuration:
-An 8700K is at the same price (or more expensive) than the 9700K, so I prefer to spend more on a Mobo Z390 and already be updated on that side.
-A Mobo with Wifi built-in so I don't have to add a wifi board, which -possibly- adds more heat (I currently have a tp link board).
-For the moment I'm not going to do OC, I guess with the fans that comes with the cabinet and the cpu heatsink I'm covered in terms of temperature, without the need to add air or water ventilation.
-The PSU I would like to be complete modular, I think that with the 620W I'm doing well, but if im do not misunderstand the Z390 Mobo`s need power type 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector.
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector, what I don't know is without OC is necessary those connections.

Well, I guess that's it. I hope to have been as specific as possible, any questions you have let me know. A thousand apologies for the long post!

Jan 29, 2019

at the moment I'm not going to do OCs, maybe in the future and if necessary. And that cooler goes well with any of the 2 MoBo´s and the case? sorry for shooting so many questions!

Jan 29, 2019

Great! I'll go with it then. I don't want to take advantage of it, but since you are the only one who responded, would you tell me what you think of this building in general?
above all that MoBo suits me better and if the PSU is correct (in capacity and connections), so tomorrow I order everything and stop circling around the same hahahah
Thank you very much!

Jan 29, 2019

Yes, I also like the MSI board, I had as an option the Gigabyte because it is apparently good with temperature management.
That's all then, I don't bother you anymore! really thank you very much for your time!