A Dating Site Made Just for Apple Fans (iDate?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kriswitak

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
Oh man, imagine all the smug that will dominate this site. Oh well, I hope this attracts all the Apple Fangirls, so I don't have to worry about meeting them in the real world. heh

Glorian

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2008
Yeah, friend of mine posted this and I promptly sent him the link of the microwaved ipad yesterday. This is almost as bad if not worse than that "pretty" people only dating site.

claudeb

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
I hate fanboys in general. I built my pc and i have a macbook. They both work wonderfully for what i use them for and im glad my laptop is a mac rather than a pc and im glad my desktop is a pc rather than a mac. If someone who enjoys using apple products makes you that mad, then u need professional help.

figgus

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
This is a great idea! You know those sites that compare 26 facets of a relationship to determine compatibility? This site eliminates a bunch of those, making it much easier to use. They don't need to ask about things like common sense, financial sense, intellect, independent thought, grasp on reality, and many many more!

This site will be a big hit.

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
"...personalities, creative professions, a similar sense of style and aesthetics, taste, and of course a love for technology. "

Just thinking that they have all these in common right away is pretty sad. If there was anyone who used a mac that I knew of I'm sure they would be quite different personalities.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]figgus[/nom]This is a great idea! You know those sites that compare 26 facets of a relationship to determine compatibility? This site eliminates a bunch of those, making it much easier to use. They don't need to ask about things like common sense, financial sense, intellect, independent thought, grasp on reality, and many many more!This site will be a big hit.[/citation]
Agreed, everyone on that site falls into the same basic categories:

-Upper-middle class
-Educated
-Gullible
-Prone to Cult-like Devotion
-Lacks common reasoning abilities such as "I can get the same hardware at half the price and it will still do everything I need it to do if I just don't buy Apple"

Yep, if I was single that would definately be the site to double-check. "Hmm, you're posted on Chemistry AND Cupidtino, no thanks."

Lewis57

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
Perhaps we're missing the masterplan, and that is to draw them into one area where they share information, so we can exterminate them thus saving the human race?

G

Does the service come with AppleCare, can you go to the genius bar if you need help fixing things?

dxwarlock

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
[citation][nom]stopthe_bomb[/nom]What about an Apple hating dating site?[/citation]
Well they do have one for apple Lovers now..the iDate

so I'm working on it..A dating site for those that despise apple users and products.
Im calling it iHate.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Hopefully this site will take many of the fanboys/girls away from Tech blogs. And their opposite, the haters, will also go there to flame. Win/win.

RipperjackAU

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
Correction:

Meet an apply fanboy or G.I.R.L. ( Guy In Real Life )

And remember cyber Romeos, if "she" is under 16, then its probably an FBI agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.