Apr 19, 2020
With my lack of knowledge in pc parts and having the privilege of being born in Albania, help me !!
Im entering an e-sport career and looking to buy a new gaming pc just to play DotA 2 and maybe Dark Souls games at a decent graphic( at a bit more than medium,just as the map looks alive, DotA priority). Due to the lack of options in my market Im confused on which of the options has more value... (some of the parts might be overpriced :/ ) Which would be a good option considering the game and "build path"? , is it old or new. Just some generic pro opinion please. AMD is more expensive in Albania for some reason i guess
It's almost impossible to buy online(shipping and so) or to buy in parts so its a all in one

i5 9440F 2.90 gz
8 gb ddr 4 ram
240gb ssd sata3
gtx 1660 6gb 192 bit = 640 euro

AMD Ryzen 5 2600
G.skill 8 gb ddr4 ram
wd blue 3d 500 gb ssd
rx 570 rs black edition oc 8 gb gddr5 = 725 euro

other parts are fairly similar i would say. Do they perform alike? I'm a bit confused.
Also is this worth it due to its low price
i7 3770 3.40 ghz
8gb ddr3 500gb
hdd+120 gb ssd
gtx 1060 6gb = 400e

Solution
You need to be aware that "8GB" might mean different things. It may mean a single 8GB DIMM which provides 1/2 the memory bandwidth to your CPU or it might mean 2 x 4GB DIMMs. It is also the case for many gamers, 8GB is not enough. Running discord and chrome with 20 tabs open causes memory issues. A build with 2x8GB RAM is the best option if you can find it.

davidgirgis

Honorable
Feb 24, 2016
The middle option is fairly powerful. I recommend 16 GB of RAM though.
You're better off building your own rig by buying the individual parts separately, using the best combination of price, tariff, shipping, and availability that is easiest for you.

You would still need a power supply, motherboard, case, and peripherals (i.e. Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, Headphones).

This build is an example, utilizing the parts listed in your middle configuration.

kanewolf

Titan
You need to be aware that "8GB" might mean different things. It may mean a single 8GB DIMM which provides 1/2 the memory bandwidth to your CPU or it might mean 2 x 4GB DIMMs. It is also the case for many gamers, 8GB is not enough. Running discord and chrome with 20 tabs open causes memory issues. A build with 2x8GB RAM is the best option if you can find it.

Solution
Apr 19, 2020
The middle option is fairly powerful. I recommend 16 GB of RAM though.
You're better off building your own rig by buying the individual parts separately, using the best combination of price, tariff, shipping, and availability that is easiest for you.

You would still need a power supply, motherboard, case, and peripherals (i.e. Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, Headphones).

This build is an example, utilizing the parts listed in your middle configuration.
Thank you for your reply :)
It's kinda hard to build my own pc in Albania. Some parts dont ship or have a high shipping cost, so it's not worth for me...
The other parts (power supply and so) are included.
These are premade pc and Im just asking for a value opinion performace wise becouse I cannot have a fair judgement due to my lack of knowledge and the parts being overpriced. So its just a matter to pick in betwen em. Thanks

kanewolf

Titan
Thank you for your reply :)
It's kinda hard to build my own pc in Albania. Some parts dont ship or have a high shipping cost, so it's not worth for me...
The other parts (power supply and so) are included.
These are premade pc and Im just asking for a value opinion performace wise becouse I cannot have a fair judgement due to my lack of knowledge and the parts being overpriced. So its just a matter to pick in betwen em. Thanks
My statement was intended to motivate you to ASK the question. "What do you mean by 8GB?" to the seller. You need to make an informed comparison. One of those could have a single DIMM and one could have two.

Apr 19, 2020
I did some research and you are right, I should add a bit more :)
But still struggling into which is the value option for me