"A media driver your computer needs is missing"

Feb 11, 2019
Hi, I'm trying to install windows 10 from a USB (given to me by a friend who used it previously) to a brand new PC. I tried messing with the BIOS and plugging the USB into different ports (All USB3). I kept getting an error that stated "A media driver your computer needs is missing" I could see my USB in the browse option but it would spit out the error "No device drivers were found". I'm not sure if i need to download any other drivers or what. I'm really confused and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a Ryzen 5 2600G and a Asus Prime B450M -A Motherboard. My SSD is a PNY 240GB. I am not sure if it is the USB, Motherboard, or maybe my SSD.

If I turn off Legacy my keyboard and mouse don't work. I am going to try burning the ISO back onto the USB (Long story short: I tried reinstalling the ISO from my Mac and it now doesn't support UEFI)

Feb 11, 2019
Follow up question, I got an ASUS chipset CD with the motherboard. It says "supports windows 10" does that mean i should install before windows 10 or that i have to install after windows 10? Also I've read online that i might need to download the SATA driver for my motherboard? Are there any other drivers that i need to download as well? And how would I download them to the computer without an OS? Can they be put on a USB and transfer? Any Help is appreciated!!