A Special Deal on the NZXT Kraken X40 Closed Loop Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

maban

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
"Note: Links to the products on sale at Newegg will not show up while ad blocking plug-ins are enabled. Please disable ad blocking to see all content."

You could just not be dicks and have the actual links. No need to be so greedy.

xomm

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2011
[citation][nom]maban[/nom]"Note: Links to the products on sale at Newegg will not show up while ad blocking plug-ins are enabled. Please disable ad blocking to see all content."You could just not be dicks and have the actual links. No need to be so greedy.[/citation]

You could just not be a dick and support the sites you frequent by selectively disabling intrusive ads instead of blocking everything.

maban

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
[citation][nom]xomm[/nom]You could just not be a dick and support the sites you frequent by selectively disabling intrusive ads instead of blocking everything.[/citation]
I don't have the links blocked. I even clicked on them. Tom's is by far the most commercial of all the sites I frequent. I complain only because they have seriously gone overboard with their ads over the years. I just loaded up Tom's in another browser which doesn't have anything blocked. I was greeted with a very obtrusive full page ad.

Even with the discount it seems kinda high for a 140mm when I got the Corsair H100i for $100 on sale. I imagine in a small case that would be a better option but since I only run Full Tower or bigger cases in my rigs I do not have a problem with rad space.

corvetteguy1994

Distinguished
just do custom water cooling. for the cheapest xspc kit on performance pcs is $144. thats what im using with another 120mm rad and a 7970 koolance waterblock and at idle my 2500k is 33 Celsius.....at 4.7ghz my 7970 is at 1125/1575 and will not exceed 46 Celsius even with the AC off, all in a nzxt phantom full tower.......closed loop coolers just aren't worth it (i had a thermaltake 2.0 pro) besides doing your own custom is so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.