[SOLVED] "ABKONCORE MIGHTY 700W PSU 80+ WHITE" Is it okay to buy?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 4, 2020
I found this psu for 50 dollars which seems like a very cheap price for such a high wattage psu, but it has a 80+ rating so that makes it reliable right? So is it safe to buy or?

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Dell psu's in Alienware aren't that bad i think, dpends on how old it is and what connectors to see if it's up to the task.

maybe post a picure of the sticker on the side of it.

You can use Imgur to post a picture here,use the "img" link.
Click "new post" ->choose "upload images" -> "browse" ->choose the picture and click "open" ->put cursor on the picture that you uploaded->choose "share links" and copy the img link,paste it in your next post.

Still might well be that the Seasonic is already an upgrade. Do think it can handle current hardware with no issues.
If you do want more power look at the ones i linked above.

Jan 4, 2020
Dell psu's in Alienware aren't that bad i think, dpends on how old it is and what connectors to see if it's up to the task.

maybe post a picure of the sticker on the side of it.

Still might well be that the Seasonic is already an upgrade. Do think it can handle current hardware with no issues.
If you do want more power look at the ones i linked above.
Would the riotoro last 4 years?

Jan 4, 2020