Question Ac 9260 5Ghz stuck on 20mhz?

Oct 16, 2019
Recently i had to replace the antenna cables since they broke one month before i was able to replace it. Meanwhile i had to format my computer.
I have a 200 Megabit/s connection and before that i was able to use all of it, almsot 25,6 Megabyte/s on download. Now, for some unknown reason, i can use more than half of it, 171Mb/s now and 14-16MB/s on donwload, wich is pretty bad. I wasted so much time to find a solution until yesterday when i discovered that my 5ghz wifi is stuck on a 20mhz channel bandwith, 40-80-160 doesn't show up how it used to be, the 2.4ghz has a "nerf" too. My router IS able to run a 160mhz channel.
I tried to send a ticket to intel but the system doesn't work so i can't do that.

I have no clue of what could be reason of this problem. It could be broke antenna, a bad anntenna cable, the wirless card itself or software, i don't know. what i know is that i don't have any ideas of what to do now.

I apologies for my bad english but it's not my native language

Oct 16, 2019
Did you replace the antenna with one that is meant to work with your wireless adapter? Is the wireless card on a laptop or a desktop? You're sure you ruled out BIOS updates and drivers from your checklist for troubleshooting?
I didn't replace the antenna only the cable, it is a desktop and it's mount on a crosshait hero 6 wich has a mini pc slot under the i/o shield. Ye I've got all the updates even the bios and yesterday I formatted the Pc again with no improvement at all, same situation.

Last edited: