[SOLVED] Acdsee settings problem

zolydream

Honorable
Oct 22, 2018
Hello everyone, i got a problem and i can't solve it.

I have ACDSEE Ultimate 2020 i use it for some photo editing and the problem is
allways when i download or save a picture it will autoopen and that is annoying,
anyone have any idea how can i disable that?

Thanks in advance, have a good day!!!

Solution
I just download any picture and after the download finishing the picture will open automatically without to click anywhere.
Ok, that isn't an ACDSEE problem. It is either a browser setting where you associated ACDSEE with jpg files or possibly an OS association. First thing to check is if it happens with a different browser.

zolydream

Honorable
Oct 22, 2018
Are you referring to this program?

Assuming you've paid for the program, I'd recommend you contact ACDSEE directly to get assistance to that specific issue.

Thanks for the advice, it's that program but it's 2020 version not 2021. I'll try to contact them but i don't think i'll get any answer because this is not a problem it's only a setting i can't solve...

Ok - I've no experience for that program so I obviously cannot help there.

After a second look at your question - you don't give specific details on how you download/save pictures. Is that something you do within the program, or do you use other software for that? I'm just asking because if yes, there might be a problem unrelated to your program.

kanewolf

Titan
Hello everyone, i got a problem and i can't solve it.

I have ACDSEE Ultimate 2020 i use it for some photo editing and the problem is
allways when i download or save a picture it will autoopen and that is annoying,
anyone have any idea how can i disable that?

Thanks in advance, have a good day!!!
I use ACDSEE, but I am not sure what your question is asking... Are you asking how to change the behavior of ACDSEE to not open the last opened/edited file?
In the older version of ACDSEE there is an option in "Manage Mode" to either open to a specific folder or to open a previous location. I have mine start in a specific location each time.

Reactions: zolydream

zolydream

Honorable
Oct 22, 2018
I use ACDSEE, but I am not sure what your question is asking... Are you asking how to change the behavior of ACDSEE to not open the last opened/edited file?
In the older version of ACDSEE there is an option in "Manage Mode" to either open to a specific folder or to open a previous location. I have mine start in a specific location each time.

I give you an example: if i go now and i download a random photo from google after the donwload finish it will open automatically with acd see program. Or maybe you understand better if i say after the download finish the acd see view the photo and i don't want that.

zolydream

Honorable
Oct 22, 2018
Ok - I've no experience for that program so I obviously cannot help there.

After a second look at your question - you don't give specific details on how you download/save pictures. Is that something you do within the program, or do you use other software for that? I'm just asking because if yes, there might be a problem unrelated to your program.
I just download any picture and after the download finishing the picture will open automatically without to click anywhere.

zolydream

Honorable
Oct 22, 2018
Ok, that isn't an ACDSEE problem. It is either a browser setting where you associated ACDSEE with jpg files or possibly an OS association. First thing to check is if it happens with a different browser.
You had right, i downloaded a picture using Microsoft Edge and the picture didn't opened automatically. I usually use Google Chrome but now the question is how i disable that setting?

zolydream

Honorable
Oct 22, 2018

Found it. Thanks so much you gave me a real help!
Many many thanks, the topic is SOLVED. Thank you everyone!!!