acer predator x34

Steve Geisel

Honorable
Aug 8, 2015
I'm looking to get an acer predator x34 i have a evga gtx 980 ti. ill be up grading the card to what evga puts out this year but i was wondering if it woudl be a waste of money. i play league mainly but ill be palying some fps games like destiny 2 and what not

Solution
My friend bought one of those and I have to say gaming at a 21:9 aspect ratio is quite nice. However like said above its insanely expensive. If you are asking me if its a waste of money to spend 1100 dollars on a computer monitor then yes I absolutely think it is, I could buy a car with 1100 dollars. Its up to you to determine if its a waste of money, its a very nice monitor I will say that.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
My friend bought one of those and I have to say gaming at a 21:9 aspect ratio is quite nice. However like said above its insanely expensive. If you are asking me if its a waste of money to spend 1100 dollars on a computer monitor then yes I absolutely think it is, I could buy a car with 1100 dollars. Its up to you to determine if its a waste of money, its a very nice monitor I will say that.

Solution

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador

Yes certainly in league. Not sure how good of a port destiny 2 will be but if its halfway decent I would imagine you will be able to get 60fps high maybe medium settings at 3440x1440