ACLU Joins Microsoft’s Lawsuit Against U.S. Government Over Data Request Gag Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimonajane

Commendable
May 24, 2016
The US government is evil, full of murderers, liars and self serving thieves. They killed Seal Team 6 to shut them up. No autopsy need for the Supreme court judge they murdered.

gangrel

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2012
It may well be sickening, but it shouldn't be surprising. Consider the other story, where the FBI is refusing to release information about the browser vulnerability...in direct violation of existing law.

It seems to be an occupational hazard in security...that security is the be-all, end-all, crucial goal. Anything that inhibits them, is clearly Not In The National Interest...and can therefore be ignored.

One might also consider the trends in Congress (Republicans holding both houses) and the Supreme Court (moving more to the right). They may well think they'll never really be taken to task.

H4rdware

Reputable
Sep 6, 2014
Yeah it's all so crazy anymore, the the citizens of the US have completely lost control of the US Gov, and are quickly loosing all their rights as well.

3ogdy

Distinguished
Hopefully, someone manages to revise the constitution and put some serious punishments in place for the bitches in governments such as the American one. Really tired of all these hoes from FBI, NSA and the government.
May people use guns properly and overthrow bitch governments. If they believe our death is the answer, let's get them full aof answers right now.

Orumus

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010
Kinda sad the first thing I thought when I saw the headline was, Wow the ACLU is doing something to benefit all Americans ! Then I saw "As a customer of Microsoft" . Oh... never-mind.

Kimonajane

Commendable
May 24, 2016
Wow I thought I would never agree with anything the ACLU wants but this time I do. The fascist FED is too big, corrupt and secretive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS