[SOLVED] Activate Windows 10 only on start-up

UnrezolvedKaos

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2015
I built a new gaming pc over the black Friday sale and everything is going smoothly except for Windows which is causing some issues. I'm using Win 10 Pro and upon boot up, I get the Windows Activation message in the bottom corner, but upon diving in further, it says it's due to a "network" issue, or that the PC can't connect to an internet connection (which isn't the case, I have an internet connection). After a quick restart, the issue fixes itself and doesn't come up until the next cold boot. I've used many Windows keys before, OEM & Official and have never had this issue. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Solution
I've experienced something similar with Windows 7 ; do you have your COA? As it was expalined to me, sometimes someone gets a hold of your COA and uses it. , When you try and activate the COA, it disables the person with your pirated COA, but if they reactivate it, yours is disabled and it goes back and forth. This usually requires a call to MS so the true owner can be verified.
I've experienced something similar with Windows 7 ; do you have your COA? As it was expalined to me, sometimes someone gets a hold of your COA and uses it. , When you try and activate the COA, it disables the person with your pirated COA, but if they reactivate it, yours is disabled and it goes back and forth. This usually requires a call to MS so the true owner can be verified.

Solution