[SOLVED] Adapter Cable for Zotac Fan + ARGB Connector on the Zotac 3080ti AMP Holo

Apr 9, 2022
Hi,

Does anyone know if I can get adapters for the cables (the two fan cables and 6 pin small ARGB cable) on the Zotac 3080ti AMP Holo heatsink? I'm replacing my 3080ti's heatsink with it, and it does not look like the 3080ti PCB has the connectors for any of the cables.

I'm looking for an adapters that can just directly connect to the motherboard (like a 5v ARGB cable for the small ARGB cable and fan cable for the two small fan cables.

Thanks!

Solution
the Zotac 3080ti AMP Holo heatsink
i'm guessing you mean the entire shroud.
the heatsink is only one small part of the cooling design and wouldn't include any LEDs or fans on it's own.

is this shroud coming as a replacement part from Zotac or used from an existing card?

you may have more issues than just cable adapters.
cards use different thickness thermal pads seated in different locations and you would need to find exact replacements that would accommodate the new setup for proper alignment.

and why all the trouble?
has your current card malfunctioned in some way?
what make & model is the current card?
the Zotac 3080ti AMP Holo heatsink
the heatsink is only one small part of the cooling design and wouldn't include any LEDs or fans on it's own.

is this shroud coming as a replacement part from Zotac or used from an existing card?

cards use different thickness thermal pads seated in different locations and you would need to find exact replacements that would accommodate the new setup for proper alignment.

and why all the trouble?

Solution
Apr 9, 2022

and why all the trouble?
I think you're right- it is the entire shroud.

The shroud came from eBay, presumably taken off of a gpu to put a waterblock onto it.

I have thermal pads for it- 2.0mm for the front and 3.0mm for the backplate.

As for all the trouble, I'm just looking for a new project and think that this heatsink would much outperform the stock 3080ti fe heatsink that I currently have. I also think it looks much cooler which was also a factor.

My current card is a 3080ti FE, it hasn't malfunctioned in any way except I need to keep the fans 70% or higher or else it overheats (95c+) This is in a p500a with 10 case fans installed too.