Question Adata SX8200 slow write speed

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

David Besada

Honorable
Jul 2, 2013
Same issue here except the drive I have was a RMA for another SX8200NP which randomly died.

When I try to submit a support request, the system doesn't accept the drive's serial number and I can not find an entry for the SX8200NP in the drop-down menu.

Reactions: Mandark
Apr 6, 2019
When I try to submit a support request, the system doesn't accept the drive's serial number and I can not find an entry for the SX8200NP in the drop-down menu.
Same problem here. There's not even an option for SX8200. Makes me wonder if ADATA is actively trying to avoid having to fill all these requests. I tried emailing their support directly but they are very unhelpful. This is infuriating - ADATA should be taking responsibility for all these failed drives and yet it would appear that at the bare minimum they're not making it possible to get RMA service (5 years what a joke).

Reactions: Mandark
Jun 19, 2019
This has just happened to me. For me it's 100% down to windows 10
Attached are my benchmarks. The fastest one is taken in windows 7. The slower after upgrading to windows 10. Like everyone else the benchmarks were very poor in windows 10
Because of this the performance of windows 10 was terrible. Very slow to open photoshop etc

Even after rolling back to windows 7 my speeds were still terrible. In the end i had to do a clean windows 7 install to get the speeds back

Not only

Jul 2, 2019
Tube el mismo problema, lo solucione alineando la partición de inicio en el ssd con minitool partition wizar. Suerte

Jul 17, 2019
Same issue here. After using it for 10 months write speed is around 510MB/s. Previoulsy everything was fine. Tested it under windows as well as linux usb boot drive. Tried resizing partition did not work.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS