[SOLVED] ADATA XPG 8200 Pro on Acer Aspire E14?

Shaqwave3

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014
Will the ADATA XPG 8200 Pro work on my Acer Aspire E14? (E5-476G-52N9)

My laptop has a m.2 slot but I can't find anyone on youtube that installs at 500GB m.2 NVME drive on an acer e14 (specifically my laptop's model)

I'm planning to buy a 500GB ssd and use my m.2 slot but I'm not sure if it will work most vids on youtube installed a WD green 256GB SSD

Laptop's Specs:
Intel Core i5 8250U
(2x4)8GB 2400mhz DDR4 RAM
Seagate ST1000LM035-1RK172
Nvidia GeForece MX150

Thanks in Advance

Solution
i personally don't like adata, i dont trust them really, so i don't recommend or buy the brand

i personally end up buying kingston, gigabyte or western digital ssds and nvme

the support for the drive depends on the bios if the laptop, if they have a normal bios, iit should work, but if the bios is abit customized might not like the nvme brand or might need a bios update

acer nor any other manufacturer i know lists the nvme drives supported

but one thing is sure, most manufacturers use a samsung nvme, so that is the most common brand on laptops and should be the most safe choice, a 970 or something like that should be a better choice in terms of bios/usefi support

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
i personally don't like adata, i dont trust them really, so i don't recommend or buy the brand

i personally end up buying kingston, gigabyte or western digital ssds and nvme

the support for the drive depends on the bios if the laptop, if they have a normal bios, iit should work, but if the bios is abit customized might not like the nvme brand or might need a bios update

acer nor any other manufacturer i know lists the nvme drives supported

but one thing is sure, most manufacturers use a samsung nvme, so that is the most common brand on laptops and should be the most safe choice, a 970 or something like that should be a better choice in terms of bios/usefi support

Solution