add on controller for K7S5A PRO ?

I'm currently using a ECS K7S5A PRO with latest aftermarket bios (Honey X,
Aug/2003)
I've borrowed a friend's Promise 100 TX2 in the past.
But now looking at getting my own add on PCI ATA controller.
Want something that can work with up to 250GBs size.
Anything other then the Promise that people could recommend ?
I'm looking for a low price, maybe something I could
buy used on eBay.

I currently use an IDE card that uses the silicon image chipset. has no
problem with my 200 gig drive, other than not having any clue of what it
is. Windows XP figures that out. I might add, this is a 3 year old
card, so newer one should be able to recognise it. I think it is safe to
say if you get a cheap new IDE card, you will have no problems