Adding files or pictures to an existing CD

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

I'm using xp home edition. I'm attempting to transfer picture files onto a
cd. The wizard seems to be working, it allows me to transfer photos, it also
appears to work when I attempt to add to an existing cd, but files are not
added when the cd is reviewed -- any ideas?

Check here
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324129
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/320174

Bookmark Alex Nichol's page as it is an excellent resource
http://www.aumha.org/a/xpcd.htm
--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp