Address book software

OK, I know this probably isn't the right forum for this question but I always
get people on here who are willing to help. I am looking for software that I
can use for an address book and then print so I can put into an actual
address book. All of the products I have seen are designed to stay on your
computer. I know Day Runner had software out a few years ago that did this
but I can't find that anymore. Thanks in advance.
Stephen

Hi there,

Windows XP's address book lets you store and print the stored contacts. Type
WAB in the Start->Run to initiate the address book in Windows XP.

HTH

"ATCStephen" <ATCStephen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> OK, I know this probably isn't the right forum for this question but I
> always
> get people on here who are willing to help. I am looking for software
> that I
> can use for an address book and then print so I can put into an actual
> address book. All of the products I have seen are designed to stay on
> your
> computer.

Almost all of the common products have this ability. I use Microsoft
Outlook, which can do this. So can Outlook Express, which comes with
Windows.

--
Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP Shell/User
Please Reply to the Newsgroup

You can do this with Windows Address Book and you already have it.

Open the Windows Address Book...
Start | All Programs | Accessories | Address Book

From Address Book HELP:

To print Address Book information

[[In the Address Book, select the contacts you want to print.
To select a block of names, press and hold down the SHIFT key, click the
first name in the block and then click the last name in the block.
To select individual names, press and hold down the CTRL key while you click
the names.
Click Print on the toolbar. On the Print dialog box, under Print Style,
select a printing style:
To print all Address Book information about the contacts, click Memo.
To print business-related information about the contacts, click Business
Card.
To print a list of phone numbers for the selected contacts, click Phone
List.

Note
You may be able to customize the size and orientation of your printed
Address Book pages. To view your printer's options, in the Print dialog box,
click Properties. ]]

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes