My son got a new computer before he left for boot camp. He set himself up as
the administrator before he left and when he got back and tried to install
new software he could not remember his password. Is there any way to reset or
get in and change the admin password? Is he hosed?
--
Jim

Hi,

Lost Forgotten Expired Password