Adobe Premier Pro Getting VR Video Editing Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicofehr

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
I'm impressed that they would make it VR ready so soon. Adobe is usually slow to adapt to new stuff. They work slow like the movie industry which is still stuck in the early 20th century.

DavidGurney

Reputable
Sep 5, 2014
YAWN. Too bad, Adobe. You've driven people away with your software-RENTAL scam. Not going to pay every month to rent software that doesn't get fixed for DECADES. Look at the glaring defects in these products. Charging people monthly to fund gimmick features, while fundamental defects go unfixed, is OFFENSIVE.

DavidGurney

Reputable
Sep 5, 2014
Oh, and this BS: "OTT (over-the-top content)"

NO. That's meaningless. Over the top OF WHAT? Talk about ignorant. When you don't have anything of substance to announce, just spew out some made-up terms and try to hype empty features that do nothing to eliminate glaring design flaws and bugs in your products. This is how out of touch Adobe is with its customers. If Adobe announced they'd spend a year doing NOTHING but fixing bugs, users would cheer and gratefully toil on with the current feature set.

poochiepiano

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2010
YAWN. Too bad, Adobe. You've driven people away with your software-RENTAL scam. Not going to pay every month to rent software that doesn't get fixed for DECADES. Look at the glaring defects in these products. Charging people monthly to fund gimmick features, while fundamental defects go unfixed, is OFFENSIVE.
I only really use Photoshop CC, so $10/mo didn't seem too bad. Are there issues with it or other Adobe products I don't know about?

Status
Not open for further replies.