Question Advice for upgrading.

Antreas_4

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2016
Hi!
It been a long time since i upgraded my pc and i thing this black friday is time for an upgrade.
I've been looking on forums and youtube for the best specks for my budget and i narrow it down to this.
CPU: 7800X3D
MOBO: AsRock B650M PRO RS
GPU: RX 7900XT (don't know witch model to chouse)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR-5 32gb ( maybe 6000 or 6200. don't thing it will make a deference)
SSD: Samsung 980 PRO 2TB ( Thinking putting 2 of them) even tho one of my friend told me no need to by name brands because it wont make a lot of difference .
PSU: Corsair RM750e 80+ GOLD (or the same but 850)
CASE: NZXT H7 Flow (or anything else that catches my eye with a good air flow and minimal design .. Don't like a lot of RGB's)
COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15

Any suggestions for better components.

My budget is around 1500 to 2000 euros.
Thanks

Hi!
It been a long time since i upgraded my pc and i thing this black friday is time for an upgrade.
I've been looking on forums and youtube for the best specks for my budget and i narrow it down to this.
CPU: 7800X3D
MOBO: AsRock B650M PRO RS
GPU: RX 7900XT (don't know witch model to chouse)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR-5 32gb ( maybe 6000 or 6200. don't thing it will make a deference)
SSD: Samsung 980 PRO 2TB ( Thinking putting 2 of them) even tho one of my friend told me no need to by name brands because it wont make a lot of difference .
PSU: Corsair RM750e 80+ GOLD (or the same but 850)
CASE: NZXT H7 Flow (or anything else that catches my eye with a good air flow and minimal design .. Don't like a lot of RGB's)
COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15

Any suggestions for better components.

My budget is around 1500 to 2000 euros.
Thanks
What country are you located?

Reactions: Lucky_SLS