Aerocool Introduces Two Compact PC Enclosures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would much rather have mini ITX and a full sized graphics card, but hey.

What case(s) do you recomend that are both mini-ITX, support full size graphics cards?

My ideal case would be mITX or mATX designed to support a fullsize graphics card via a riser card so to keep the height of the case to less then or equal to 4" (102mm).

SirKnobsworth

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014
What case(s) do you recomend that are both mini-ITX, support full size graphics cards?

My ideal case would be mITX or mATX designed to support a fullsize graphics card via a riser card so to keep the height of the case to less then or equal to 4" (102mm).

The Silverstone Raven RVZ01 more or less fits this description. It's a hair thicker than you specify at 105mm. I believe other cases of this type are coming at some point in the near future.

c123456

Honorable
Feb 3, 2014
My only issue with these smaller cases using SFX power supplies is there doesn't seem to be many options out there for the form factor. Especially on the higher wattage end.

Vlad Rose

Reputable
Apr 7, 2014
Nice looking cases, but design wise there are better. As one mentioned, the Silverstone Raven RVZ01 is barely larger and can use a full size video card. With the lack of decent slimline cards out there,you almost better off using on board video; in which case the Antec ISK 110 would serve better for size.

Status
Not open for further replies.