[SOLVED] AiO starts roaring loudly from nowhere

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
Hello guys, i own SilentiumPC Navis RGB 120 AiO on ryzen 5 3600. Today i turned on pc and after 20 sec my AiO starts humming loudly, it was sound comming from water pump and it was noise like it started working on full load. Is it normal or should i replace it. I own this Aio for 15 months and this is first time that happened. After turnning pc off and on it stopped. btw temps are good, while gaming 55-60C(idle 35) cpu

thanks for any help

Last edited:
Solution
Just once?
Ehh, you probably just caught the hybrid cooler with its pants down once, I wouldn't worry about it until you notice it happen more frequently.
Some air pockets made their way in after the last shut down, and the pump was pushing them out when you powered it up.

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
But there is no other normal placement that will look normal, i have 2 120mm fans on top and 3 in front of the case. Imagine how it will look like if on one of this positions was radiator. I was looking for more images of 120mm aio placement and everyone have 120mm aio in the back of case, 240mm on top and 360mm in the front. And how can i tell in wich tube is pump pumping water to the radiator and out of radiator? Thanks for answers anywas

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Just once?
Ehh, you probably just caught the hybrid cooler with its pants down once, I wouldn't worry about it until you notice it happen more frequently.
Some air pockets made their way in after the last shut down, and the pump was pushing them out when you powered it up.

Solution