Where I can download Air Force One and Marine One (is that name of that
green helicopter for USA's President) for Flight Simulator 2004?

--
To make great steps,
We should not only act,

Flightsim.com and probably avsim.com...
Tom
"Vedran Grubac" <vedranstREMOVE@vedran-grubac.from.hr> wrote in message
> Where I can download Air Force One and Marine One (is that name of that
> green helicopter for USA's President) for Flight Simulator 2004?
>
> --
> To make great steps,
> We should not only act,
> But also dream,
> Not only plan,
> But also belive
> Anatole France

Propwash

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2005

Here is a nice freeware VC-25 from Posky:

"posky_vc-25a_(747-2g4b)_air_force_one_168764.zip" 07/14/05 avsim.com

For the panel, I'm using: "747_classic_panel.zip" 05/10/05
avsim.com (By Dany Setyadi)

Have fun,
Propwash

Hey Propwash,

I also tried those files. I have a problem loading the plane though and its
probably because of what it says in the readme of the panel file:
"NOTE: This panel requires CONCORDE gauges and default 737-400 gauges that
already installed in your FS9 gauges folder when you install FS9 in order to
make this panel works properly"
Ok, so I get the 737 with FS9. But which concorde gauge do I have to
install?

Im totally new to this part of the sim so any advice is appreciated.
Luke.

"Propwash" <propwash@statnetworks.net> wrote in message
> Here is a nice freeware VC-25 from Posky:
>
> "posky_vc-25a_(747-2g4b)_air_force_one_168764.zip" 07/14/05 avsim.com
>

> For the panel, I'm using: "747_classic_panel.zip" 05/10/05
> avsim.com (By Dany Setyadi)
>
> Have fun,
> Propwash

Its just one gauge which covers a load of stuff. Search AVsim or
Flightsim.com or simviation for it - its a biggy though 3688kb in size
uncompressed.
just found it here http://www.simviation.com/fsgauges6.htm

"Luke G" <send@to.newsgroup> wrote in message
> Hey Propwash,
>
> I also tried those files. I have a problem loading the plane though and
> its probably because of what it says in the readme of the panel file:
> "NOTE: This panel requires CONCORDE gauges and default 737-400 gauges that
> already installed in your FS9 gauges folder when you install FS9 in order
> to make this panel works properly"
> Ok, so I get the 737 with FS9. But which concorde gauge do I have to
> install?
>
> Im totally new to this part of the sim so any advice is appreciated.
> Luke.
>
> "Propwash" <propwash@statnetworks.net> wrote in message
>> Here is a nice freeware VC-25 from Posky:
>>
>> "posky_vc-25a_(747-2g4b)_air_force_one_168764.zip" 07/14/05 avsim.com
>>

>> For the panel, I'm using: "747_classic_panel.zip" 05/10/05
>> avsim.com (By Dany Setyadi)
>>
>> Have fun,
>> Propwash

Thanks Arthur,

But it turns out I had that file all along. I still continue to get the
error. Heres what I get when I try to load the plane in flight sim:

"Flight simulator was unable to load some aircraft or software. You can
continue using Flight Simulator but this aircraft or software will be
disabled"

Then it proceeds to list some of the gauge files which were put into the
gauges directory. These files came from the "747_classic_panel.zip" file
mentioned earlier in this thread.

Any idea what I can do here? Id really like to fly Air Force 1. This one
looks like a beauty.

Luke.

"Arthur Dent" <arthurdent@magrathea.com> wrote in message
> Its just one gauge which covers a load of stuff. Search AVsim or
> Flightsim.com or simviation for it - its a biggy though 3688kb in size
> uncompressed.
> just found it here http://www.simviation.com/fsgauges6.htm
>

> "Luke G" <send@to.newsgroup> wrote in message
>> Hey Propwash,
>>
>> I also tried those files. I have a problem loading the plane though and
>> its probably because of what it says in the readme of the panel file:
>> "NOTE: This panel requires CONCORDE gauges and default 737-400 gauges
>> that already installed in your FS9 gauges folder when you install FS9 in
>> order to make this panel works properly"
>> Ok, so I get the 737 with FS9. But which concorde gauge do I have to
>> install?
>>
>> Im totally new to this part of the sim so any advice is appreciated.
>> Luke.
>>
>> "Propwash" <propwash@statnetworks.net> wrote in message
>>> Here is a nice freeware VC-25 from Posky:
>>>
>>> "posky_vc-25a_(747-2g4b)_air_force_one_168764.zip" 07/14/05 avsim.com
>>>

>>> For the panel, I'm using: "747_classic_panel.zip" 05/10/05
>>> avsim.com (By Dany Setyadi)
>>>
>>> Have fun,
>>> Propwash

TRENDING THREADS